Bill Brookover is a printmaker and photographer whose work is based in his training in design and architecture. Born in West Texas, he studied art and architecture at Rice University, historic preservation at Columbia University, and printmaking at Fleisher. His prints explore design, color, texture, and geometric structure. His photographs explore architecture, layered landscapes, history and urban streetscapes.
In 2014, Bill began leading tours of Hidden Print Collections for Fleisher printmaking students. He volunteers at the Print & Picture Collection of the Free Library of Philadelphia building a digital catalog of the Fine Art Print collection. In 2014 he served as Independent Curator for Eugene Feldman Offset Lithographs, Print & Picture Hallway Gallery, at the Parkway Central Library. He is a member of Second State Press Mt Airy Art Garage, and The Print Center in Philadelphia.
- Discovery Tour: Fabric Workshop & Museum
- Discovering Hidden Print Collections: PAFA, Artwork of Endurance, 1979–2018
- Discovering Hidden Print Collections: PMA Print Study Room
- JumpstART – One of a Kind Screenprint
- Discovery Tour: Hidden Collections | Imperfect History: Curating the Graphic Arts Collection